Volunteer State Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was planning to carry a "goodie" bag to collect any junk... and I usually come up from quarries with a snorkel or two. :wink:

PePaw:
Wonder what the recent record setting cold snap will do to the water temps at Martha's ?

post #41 has temps from last year this time.

The recent cold snap should only have a minimal effect on the temp. It takes a long time for air temp to change water temp, especially at depth.

Unfortunately the latest wind storm that came did a number on my roof, looks like I'll be stuck here fixing it.
Ray

I was planning on attending, but just found out that I've been "volunteered" to referee two soccer games on the 21st!

I'll be thinking about all of you.
Ken

Uh oh. They're dropping like flies! (I'll still be there, tho. And I'll be bringing a non-SB buddy or 2.)

Mike

Hey Gang, would like to join your group at Martha's on the 21st. Been talking with UT and would like to meet up with your group. Would that be ok? If so about what time does everyone plan on being there? I heard somebody say its cheaper to get vouchers at a local dive shop. Can anybody give me a location to pick these up. Look forward to meeting everyone if this is ok, Take care,
Ray, Savannah, TN

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll probably be rolling in at 10am. Since it's so early in the local dive season, I don't think it will be a problem getting a table to set up. Now if this were in June it would be a different story.

You can get the cheaper entry vouchers ($20) from any dive shop in the general Nashville area. Where are you staying, so we can provide the closest dive shop for you?

Mike

Will probably just drive up for the day on Saturday. It's not a bad drive for me, about 3 hourse I think, Will come up I 65 from the Spring Hill area. If I stay for the weekend will bring my tent and find a local camp ground near by. Look forward to meeting everyone.
:snorkels:
Ray

Not looking good for me either. My wife is doing her check-out dives the weekend of the 28-29 and wants to get in the pool at our LDS and work on skills.
Maybe Sunday ?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom