Volunteer State Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok everyone... a week away and trying to get a headcount. Here is who I have that is in for the weekend:

utdivermatt
lone frogman
slbrous
DawgDiver
divinginn
ScubaRandy
ClayJar
Tanked Monkey (and a buddy or two)
Flightlead
octotat
ohonu
WQFTruckster
Boomer7
rfranks1658

I know some of these were maybes, but we are trying to get a list together. I am a little behind, actually shouldve gotten to this earlier, but if you are coming and not on the list, post something. Vise versa if you are on the list and not coming. Thanks! Cant wait for the week to pass.

utdivermatt:
Ok everyone... a week away and trying to get a headcount. Here is who I have that is in for the weekend:

utdivermatt
lone frogman
slbrous
DawgDiver
divinginn
ScubaRandy
ClayJar
Tanked Monkey (and a buddy or two)
Flightlead
octotat
ohonu
WQFTruckster
Boomer7
rfranks1658

I know some of these were maybes, but we are trying to get a list together. I am a little behind, actually shouldve gotten to this earlier, but if you are coming and not on the list, post something. Vise versa if you are on the list and not coming. Thanks! Cant wait for the week to pass.

Most likely, I will not be able to make it this weekend. My dive buddy has to work and we are working on the last minute details of planning a wedding. I'm sure we'll be at martha's several times this summer though. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

OK, was like super excited about being at the TN Greet and Meet and work has raised its ugly head again. Can't find anybody to cover and am the boss so am stuck, lol. I hope this will not be last of these events and Matt lets get together this summer. I will have to work in some diving before June to get ready for a wreck dive if anybody is diving at Martha's, Pelham or Huntsville before then. Sorry everyone I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. Until next time,
Ray

This is similiar to what happened last summer. 10 or so people said they would attend the Meet & Greet, but the only ones that showed up were utdivermatt and me. I'm thankful that Matt attended, otherwise I would have gone up to random people "uh, you don't know me, but do you wanna dive?"

Don't worry Matt, I'll be there on Saturday. Promise.

Mike

Tanked Monkey:
This is similiar to what happened last summer. 10 or so people said they would attend the Meet & Greet, but the only ones that showed up were utdivermatt and me. I'm thankful that Matt attended, otherwise I would have gone up to random people "uh, you don't know me, but do you wanna dive?"

Don't worry Matt, I'll be there on Saturday. Promise.

Mike

Darn... I was getting ready to ditch too.

j/k... Ill be there. Weather is looking pretty good. Better than last year at least

I guess it's a good thing I'm geared for solo, eh? :D

(I'd been hoping that someone from around here would head north, too, but it looks like I remain the only person of my local group that remembers what water looks like.)

Life changes, so people always have things competing for their time. Diving is a luxury. For me, I'm renovating my house, so any time I can spend diving is a welcome diversion :)

Mike

ClayJar:
I guess it's a good thing I'm geared for solo, eh? :D

(I'd been hoping that someone from around here would head north, too, but it looks like I remain the only person of my local group that remembers what water looks like.)

If you kick them hard enough... they will get in the car.

Sometimes you just gotta do whats best for your friends, regardless if they think it is right at the time.

Back
Top Bottom