Volunteer State Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK everyone, Ive been gone the last few weeks, so havent had a chance to arrange stuff for this. Looks like we are officially set for the 21st and 22nd. Should be pretty warm by then, judging by the weather in Nashville right now. Does someone want to get started on lodging? Also, do we want to cook out while there and if so, how do we want to go about it?

Late to the party, but i'll also try to be there on the 21st ! It'll be great to meet some of you folks.
My wife needs to do her checkout dives. Any instructors up for some instructing ?:D

Anyone have info on hotels or camping close to/or at Martha's?

Lone Frogman:
Anyone have info on hotels or camping close to/or at Martha's?

There are ton of them in Lebanon Tenn which is right near marthas. Most are on the interstate. Do a hotel search on one of the hotel search engines (Hotels.com, etc) for hotels in that city area.

My fiance and I might be joining you guys on the 21st. We have some new DSS rigs and Dive Rite regs that we are itching to try out. Any more word on the $20 discount tickets? We'll be needing to rent a few (air) tanks as well. Should I just check with Scuba Adventures? Looking forward to it.

Sounds good Truckster. What kind of reg you trying out? I have a Dive Rite and love it. Where are you in Middle TN? If you are just coming one day, it might be easy for you to just rent a tank from SA if its near you. Hope to see you there!

What would be the address of the quarry? I have tried to map quest it but have had no success.

Brian

Thanks Lone frogman. I need the exact address to figure out driving time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom