Vintage Double Hose shutting down for a while

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topcat414

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This just came through today from VDH:

"Due to my primary job responsibilities that will require me to be at work for who knows how many hours and days in a row I'm temporarily shutting down the website store and all other VDH services. Nothing wrong here with me, it's simply a lack of hours in a day to get everything done and squeeze in some rest where I can. Hopefully this will pass quickly and safely and we can get back to business as usual. Thanks you for your support and understanding."

If you had been going through VDH this year for service for your Doublehose, Kraken or vintage single hoses (many current ones too), the link would direct you to Jerrie Struble of DiverDown Double Hose LLC. With the store links shutdown, you can still get to Jerrie for service, upgrades and color customization (including phoenix and HPR upgrades from VDH) on Jerrie's webpage --

www.diverdowndhr.com
diver1969s@yahoo.com
(419) 534-0714

Once Brian re-opens we will reset our link through VDH and his store.

Thanks for the update! While I am currently a couple months out from my likely purchase, I am looking forward to the 23lb Argonaut wing. Hopefully this all passes quickly and will not have a lasting impact on business.

Good luck Big Guy. We'll see you when you are able to return.

Rats, I knew I should've ordered the first stage rebuild kits I need! It can wait, hope things get better for you!

One source on another forum states that VDH is back open.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom