Vintage Double Hose Announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Due to my primary job responsibilities that will require me to be at work for who knows how many hours and days in a row I'm temporarily shutting down the website store and all other VDH services. Nothing wrong here with me, it's simply a lack of hours in a day to get everything done and squeeze in some rest where I can. Hopefully this will pass quickly and safely and we can get back to business as usual.

Thanks everyone for your support and understanding.

Stay safe Bryan. Yeah, our hobbies are not necessarily priority one right now.....

Due to my primary job responsibilities that will require me to be at work for who knows how many hours and days in a row I'm temporarily shutting down the website store and all other VDH services. Nothing wrong here with me, it's simply a lack of hours in a day to get everything done and squeeze in some rest where I can. Hopefully this will pass quickly and safely and we can get back to business as usual.

Thanks everyone for your support and understanding.

Hey Bryan...

Any time you'd like to borrow my crystal ball...just let me know...

W.M...

A wise man once told me that you can't help others if you're in no shape to do so! Take care of yourself, and be safe.... The hobbies (and customers) will be here when you aren't swamped.
Patiently,
James

Hi Bryan, is your online store still operating? I placed an order on the 9th of December 2021 and it is still Awaiting Processing. I've emailed you 7 days ago and haven't got any response. I understand if you are swamped but I would appreciate an update please. Thanks!

Hi Bryan, is your online store still operating? I placed an order on the 9th of December 2021 and it is still Awaiting Processing. I've emailed you 7 days ago and haven't got any response. I understand if you are swamped but I would appreciate an update please. Thanks!
Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com or vintagedoublehose@gmail.com are the best ways to get in touch with me regarding an order. If you can include your order number when you email me it will help me figure out what's going on much more quickly. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom