Very Important News!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I check in periodically to see what people are doing . . .

I check in periodically to see what people are doing . . .

ohh..umm..... I better stop stealing your posts and using them to pretend I know what I am talking about over here!

You write some of the most informative posts on the boards. You have been an Honorary Beach Crab for a long time without even knowing it.

You write some of the most informative posts on the boards. You have been an Honorary Beach Crab for a long time without even knowing it.

Wow. Thank you, you made my day!

Hopefully, I can meet and maybe dive with some of the Beach Crabs the next time I make it down to LA.

Yep. I admit it. My name's Jim and I'm a lurker. Whooo, I feel much better now.

I'm in Visalia and get down to SoCal every couple months or so. I've done a four or five dives with the Crabs; heck, I think other people actually showed up on a couple of them...:rofl3:....OK, it was only once that I felt a little lonely ('cept for Tom). And I guess "Malibu's on fire and the roads are closed" is a pretty good excuse. I guess I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, I follow this thread almost daily even though I never post.

Jim

Hey everyone, finishing up my OWD course this weekend. Obviously new to diving, and I'm trying to find a group to get get involved with. Seems like a really great group of people here. Maybe I could head out on a dive with some of you in the future.

Hey everyone, finishing up my OWD course this weekend. Obviously new to diving, and I'm trying to find a group to get get involved with. Seems like a really great group of people here. Maybe I could head out on a dive with some of you in the future.

Welcome to the Crabs... come out this saturday for the BBQ

I'd love to, but I'm actually finishing up my OWD class this weekend. So I'll be busy, thanks for the invite though. Where do you usually hold meetings?

I'd love to, but I'm actually finishing up my OWD class this weekend. So I'll be busy, thanks for the invite though. Where do you usually hold meetings?

Too bad you cant make it the bbq's are a blast! We haven't had a meeting in a long time... were more a group of people who just want to dive.

Back
Top Bottom