Very Important News!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone, finishing up my OWD course this weekend. Obviously new to diving, and I'm trying to find a group to get get involved with. Seems like a really great group of people here. Maybe I could head out on a dive with some of you in the future.

Welcome thermobryan!

As Jeff stated, we just schedule dives, show up and dive. You are more than welcome to join us on future dives. I look forward to meeting you.

Congrats on taking the steps to become a diver. Get ready for some great experiances.

Rick

I read daily...I lurk....even been on a dive once...Stupid work...

Unfortunatly with me living up here, I'm more of a Hermit Crab....

Welcome Cyclops_Diver!

As Jeff stated, we just schedule dives, show up and dive. You are more than welcome to join us on future dives. I look forward to meeting you.

Congrats on taking the steps to become a diver. Get ready for some great experiances.

Kevin

Welcome Cyclops_Diver!

Kevin

I'm not sure I want to meet you...you and your pink suit....

But yeah yeah...just as soon as I can get down there again!

Hows class?

Cyclops_Diver is my new Hero... :lotsalove:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Keep posting and hope you come dive with us as often as you can

Cyclops is ok in my book too! We better be careful tho its real easy to hurt kevfins feelings then he goes into hiding to pout:(:(:(:(

I lurk Rick, and someday, if all the planets and stars align properly, you and I will actually get to dive together. :wink:

Should be a little easier in the fall...I'll be a resident!!! :jump:

I still totally owe you a beer too...with all the interest that has accrued, it might be a six pack by now!

I joined SB in late 2007. Still haven't edited my user preferences to not see all the new posts.

I have seen that the regional forums have some good info for those outside of the forums respective areas.

Thanks.

Keep posting and hope you come dive with us as often as you can

Oh I plan to! Summer is almost here...work is fixing to slow down into the normal groove for the year...I can't wait to get in the water regularly!!!

Cyclops is ok in my book too! We better be careful tho its real easy to hurt kevfins feelings then he goes into hiding to pout:(:(:(:(

He'll be fine...when he pout's he just goes to the mall and shops to further accessorize... :D

He'll be fine...when he pout's he just goes to the mall and shops to further accessorize... :D

I used to go diving to relax, unwind, and leave my feelings behind... :shakehead:

Now a days, even when I go diving folks pick on me... :(

Oh what's the point, I think I'll take up birdwatching or stamp collecting...

Back
Top Bottom