Very Important News!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to go diving to spend as much time with Jeff as I could but now all he does is make fun of me and it really really hurts my feelings :(

Jeff is so cool I wish he would just let me in

Oh what's the point, I think I'll take up birdwatching or stamp collecting...

Kevin you scare me:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

I lurk Rick, and someday, if all the planets and stars align properly, you and I will actually get to dive together. :wink:

Should be a little easier in the fall...I'll be a resident!!! :jump:

I still totally owe you a beer too...with all the interest that has accrued, it might be a six pack by now!

Jennifer!!!
You are moving here? Cool!!!!!! We will finally get to dive together. I can't wait. Is there going to be a welcoming party, house warming party, or just a party, when you get here?:D

See you soon,
Rick

I joined SB in late 2007. Still haven't edited my user preferences to not see all the new posts.

I have seen that the regional forums have some good info for those outside of the forums respective areas.

Thanks.

Welcome scubadale, If you make it over here, feel free to get in touch with me, for any info you may need. You are more than welcome to come dive with us anytime you want to.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom