Very Important News!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just kidding:D

Now that I have your attention, I am interested in who is reading and following the Beach Crabs in the background. Every once in a while I see posts in here from other parts of the world.

Please post here and let us know where you are from.

Thank you,
Rick

Anybody that uses the "new post" function will see posts in the Beach Crab forum, unless they have gone to the trouble of blocking them. Sometimes I'll post a reply without noticing that a post is in a regional forum, or women's forum, etc.

Anybody that uses the "new post" function will see posts in the Beach Crab forum, unless they have gone to the trouble of blocking them. Sometimes I'll post a reply without noticing that a post is in a regional forum, or women's forum, etc.

Hi Charlie99,

I was looking more for the ............Lurkers, but, I was not trying to use that word:D

I do from time to time. :) I think I pm'd u about this once a while back.

I am a bit envious of how this forum is run compared to ours.

I do from time to time. :) I think I pm'd u about this once a while back.

I am a bit envious of how this forum is run compared to ours.

Hi Missdirected,

How have you been? You don't have to be envious. You are now an honorary member :wink:

Rick

Back
Top Bottom