Vernal Equinox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It is finally here! (March 20th) The great balance of Night and Day and the first Buds of SPRING.

In the yesteryears of time it was now the time to bless and plant the seeds of the crops.

Of course since most of us simply push a wheeled cart around publix these days... WE GO DIVING!

Jenny is diving at Hibiscus
KeyLargoBrent is diving the Key Largo Wrecks
and I am diving in Jupiter

It is almost time to hang up the 7mm for the 3mm. Maybe I will take time and try to balance an egg Monday... that or go diving

WOO HOO - - - It's Spring.. Spring.. a wonderful thing!!

Orlando Eric:
It is finally here! (March 20th) The great balance of Night and Day and the first Buds of SPRING.

In the yesteryears of time it was now the time to bless and plant the seeds of the crops.

Of course since most of us simply push a wheeled cart around publix these days... WE GO DIVING!

Jenny is diving at Hibiscus
KeyLargoBrent is diving the Key Largo Wrecks
and I am diving in Jupiter

It is almost time to hang up the 7mm for the 3mm. Maybe I will take time and try to balance an egg Monday... that or go diving

WOO HOO - - - It's Spring.. Spring.. a wonderful thing!!

And the Beano is diving the springs!!! :D

Yes SPRING is a wonderful thing! WAHOO ....

Jeano Beano

Uh, which planet are you guys on?
Here it's still St, Patrick's day. :)
Rick (wearing the green)

This is your brain....

This is your brain on SCUBA!!!!!!

:D

Well everyone's dives went well on the Vernal Equinox (pre-weekend) dive extravaganza. Jupiter was great and LBTS checks in with great results.

St Patricks day was the SAME day that I typed that up. I was referring to the upcoming March 20th. (Looking at my handy World Watersports calendar)

I hope to be in the water again next weekend.. my bank account can not afford it but my CREDIT CARDS CAN!.. Woo Hoo..

to quote (paraphrase) a Scubaboardian "Life is not meant to be passed through cautiously with your body intact but to skid sideways into the grave used up and broken and exclaiming.. WOW WHAT A RIDE!"

I'd have to guess............. Chardonney

KJ as a matter of fact! - -

:D WoOp

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom