Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Sooooo, did Indy Scott ever arrive?

Yea, I got there around 2:20 and got in the water little after 3:00.
I did find about 40 teeth and had a lot of fun finding them.

Sorry I got there so late and missed most of all the Florida Group.

IndyScott

IndyScott:
Yea, I got there around 2:20 and got in the water little after 3:00.
I did find about 40 teeth and had a lot of fun finding them.

Sorry I got there so late and missed most of all the Florida Group.

IndyScott

We are sorry you missed out as well. At least we got to say hello :ne_nau: That said, what a lovely wife and BEAUTIFUL happy child the two of you have. :)

(Bulla... say nothing about me and babies or die :wink1:)

A meeting and few dives here I found true good friends
I wished I had dived with u all more often, and get 2 know u all personally, hopefully that will come next year when I'm back. I will treasured what we've done together, nothing will take that away in my memory.
Best of luck with the Megs, i know i will be there more often when i'm back.......i'm hooked!!!!!

:confused: Where ya going yellowsub? We'll miss ya! Hurry back soon!!:D

QUOTE=yellowsub]A meeting and few dives here I found true good friends
I wished I had dived with u all more often, and get 2 know u all personally, hopefully that will come next year when I'm back. I will treasured what we've done together, nothing will take that away in my memory.
Best of luck with the Megs, i know i will be there more often when i'm back.......i'm hooked!!!!![/QUOTE]

CBulla:
Fixing of my own misspelling because I'm a stickler and it would have BOTHERED me :D

hahah, I can relate. I do a lot of writing "bored" instead of "board", I know better when I read it. I think my fingers have a mind of their own.

DKramer he is off to Malaysia. He and his wife will have a new baby soon - while he is there :D

DebbyDiver:
Where is Msia? :confused:

Sorry DebbyDiver,
Msia = Malaysia, it a country north of Singapore and south of Thailand.

Oh WOW...why are you going? Are you in the service? A marine biologist? On an extended dive vacation? I hope you will post here about your adventures while you are away...with pics!!

And CONGRATS to you and Mrs. Yellowsub on your baby!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom