Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tracy - nice lower snaggle tooth ya got there. Thats the one that looks like a sandy tiger type but with the tripod base.

Debby - just some pretty rocks.

Sub buddy.. your almost there.. 1/2 a meg is a good start. :D

Mmm Scuba:
Thanks MissD for organizing this. It was lots of fun.
Thanks to however loaded my cooler with Caprisun.:thumbs_up:

It's great to meet some nice ppl with the same interests.

I wish I'd known we were easter egging the beach. I'm embarassed to say we came home with over 800. :loopy: The neighbors kids love us.

:snore: ...

Peter are you kidding :shocked: Dang.... that is all I can say :11: Say hi to Erin, I really enjoyed meeting and chatting with you two. Oh and thanks for my package from the store :14:

Boon, can't believe you are going to leave for six months :sad: be sure you pop on and say hi. Especially to let us know about the new baby :blinking:

CBulla:
Hey Tracy - nice lower snaggle tooth ya got there. Thats the one that looks like a sandy tiger type but with the tripod base.

Do you mean the second pic, tooth to the right? Looks like a really really fat sand tiger tooth? Taylor and I have been wondering about that one. I may shoot you a pic via phone of a couple others we have been curious about.

I probably can't get back over there again for this dive season...but I really hope we will do this next late Spring/early Summer!!! And next time, we WILL bring Sallie's kids. They ended up having a crappy day with her STBX and the teeth were the only bright spot for them.

Missdirected:
Rico, I'll let you know how the bag works on my next anchor dive. Thanks again. Don't forget to see Waywardson, if you need some straps. Denielle, congrats on your first OW :yelclap:

Not a problem Tamiqua.As soon as I get a chance to sort out what is staying and going I will give him a shout.I will prob keep one set of fins and send everything else out.
Rico_s

Sooooo, did Indy Scott ever arrive?

Missdirected:
Do you mean the second pic, tooth to the right? Looks like a really really fat sand tiger tooth? Taylor and I have been wondering about that one. I may shoot you a pic via phone of a couple others we have been curious about.
Yupper.. thats the one.

CBulla:
Yupper.. thats the one.

Heya what did I say in my post that it had to be edited :huh:

Badger Matt:
Ya gotta admit it's a little weird for a kid to have people know who he is...and he's never met them.

Yeah, I had him on the wall. I could have told him anything :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom