Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just Wanted To Say I Am Sorry For Being In A Foul Mood On Sat. I Ran Into A Old School Freind. Brought Her And Her Freinds To The Dve . To Find Out How Antisocial They Where. I Am Sorry If I Had Upset Anyone For My Actions

naturewalker36:
Just Wanted To Say I Am Sorry For Being In A Foul Mood On Sat. I Ran Into A Old School Freind. Brought Her And Her Freinds To The Dve . To Find Out How Antisocial They Where. I Am Sorry If I Had Upset Anyone For My Actions

Hey.. I didn't even notice! :)

Collin I did not even see you there ... in and out there and gone ... I saw Gabby :wink:

Me neither, Naturewalker...don't worry about it.

It was quite an experience diving with Naturewalker! I enjoyed myself immensely! Thanks for the dive opportunity.

Naturewalker - I notice - you owe me now :wink:

Grumby glad you guys had a good time. Taylor really enjoyed hanging with your daughter. And did I say, your wife is cool as heck - my kind of chica. Now we just need to get her diving. BTW, you disappeared on our dive... glad it turned out prosperous for you though :)

Missdirected:
Naturewalker - I notice - you owe me now :wink:

Grumby glad you guys had a good time. Taylor really enjoyed hanging with your daughter. And did I say, your wife is cool as heck - my kind of chica. Now we just need to get her diving. BTW, you disappeared on our dive... glad it turned out prosperous for you though :)

Jessie really had a great time as well.
Future-divers.gif

As far as Cathy is concerned, she is ready to sign on as resident "Head-Bubble Watcher" for awhile. Still not ready to take the plunge, but more than willing to continue to "hang out with all the cool people" (her words) that dive!!

Sorry about disappearing. I guess you missed my "Keep to the Code" speech. See, I have solo-diver tendancies, and looking for toofies really brought that out of me.

I have some more pictures that Cat took, so if anyone wants to see them, PM us and we will shoot them out to you.

Love that pic of the girls. I will have to send it to Taylor. Head bubble watcher...works for me. :) Oh and I wasn't so much worried about you going off - I just wanted to make sure you were on the teeth - clearly you were!

tltracy - btw - it was nice to meet you finally.

Capt G -- You can tell the missus, my wife and daughter will be there nex time too. We'll definitely try and hook up with you next time we visit Val-P as well...and one of my sisters-in-law live in Crestview. Small world...

Badger Matt:
Capt G -- You can tell the missus, my wife and daughter will be there nex time too. We'll definitely try and hook up with you next time we visit Val-P as well...and one of my sisters-in-law live in Crestview. Small world...

Hey, you and Chad bring your gear and I'll take you to Morrisons Springs. Of course, there is also Destin Jetties and St Andrews Jetties. When I get home from work, I'll send you some picures of all three, as well as a couple of shots of you and Chad from this weeekend.
BTW, Cat and I spent all weekend looking at houses around the base. I am going to start making some calls today to see about the viability of orders. I know it won't happen right now, but they do have to place me somewhere in 18 months. Why not there?!? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom