Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for a great event, especially Tracy for organizing it. Christian and I had a great time with everyone.

Better yet...set up another group dive! :D

Hmm, that is a real possibility for me..what are the air and water temps at that time of year?

Missdirected:
Naturewalker - I notice - you owe me now :wink:

Grumby glad you guys had a good time. Taylor really enjoyed hanging with your daughter. And did I say, your wife is cool as heck - my kind of chica. Now we just need to get her diving. BTW, you disappeared on our dive... glad it turned out prosperous for you though :)
YES MA'AM I DO

Hey, you and Chad bring your gear and I'll take you to Morrisons Springs. Of course, there is also Destin Jetties and St Andrews Jetties. When I get home from work, I'll send you some picures of all three, as well as a couple of shots of you and Chad from this weeekend.
BTW, Cat and I spent all weekend looking at houses around the base. I am going to start making some calls today to see about the viability of orders. I know it won't happen right now, but they do have to place me somewhere in 18 months. Why not there?!?
04.gif

Capt G -- I'll shoot you a PM with a good e-mail address for the pics of me and Chad. Thanks.

Man, I did my first two OW dives at Morrison Springs in '82 and used to dive the jetties at Destin and spearfish there too as well...though I heard they're better than ever now. I'd love to get out there again.

Once you've found a job you like, if it's at SOCOM, shoot me a resume and the job details and I'll see what I can do. The SOCOM AF personnel officer is a good guy and maybe he can hook you up. I also know some folks at the Wing but not in the Maintenance Group so I don't know how much good I can do you there bro'.

MichelleA:
Thanks everyone for a great event, especially Tracy for organizing it. Christian and I had a great time with everyone.

Everyone I appreciate all the thank-yous. I don't mean to sound like a cliche but it really is my pleasure. :)

Bulla, yes I do. Actually, I should prolly try one next time.

NatureWalker did you think of some dates to toss out for a gathering at the spring?

Debby, you do know of the January gathering/dive with the manatees, yes? That one is going to be incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom