Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MoteMan:
I"ll dive with ya debbY, I was planning to arrive around 10 anyway.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Look for a short chick with a bleached crewcut and a loud mouth...you can't miss me...heh heh :rofl3:

Hello spschneer this is mistigold that will work for my screen name and the name I go by is Wayne. Ireally need a Dork badge I cann't remember names very well. Thank You

so who knows what the conditions are looking like on Venice Beach??? ..... :wink: reeldreams ... walter u in that part of the state? (never know where he is gonna show up ) :wink:
KP

Winds have been light & variable all week and will be for Saturday also. Water temp is a balmy 89, and the viz has been 10 - 15+. I'm expecting it to improve even more by this weekend. We will have an outgoing tide till about 1000, and an incoming after that till about 1600....Viz should improve on the incoming tide. See y'all there, I'm gonna show around 1000 to dive the incoming tide.

Hmmmm, it looks like we are going to want to put ice cubes in our bathing suits to cool off in that hot water!

Hey will there be people to snorkel with Sallie?

So how many of you guys know eachother personally? Should I bring a buddy, cause I'd hate to end up sitting by myself eating a hotdog and talking to my AL80! Naa I can't imagine that happening but seriously, how many of yall know eachother?? (=

J

Scuba-Jay:
So how many of you guys know eachother personally? Should I bring a buddy, cause I'd hate to end up sitting by myself eating a hotdog and talking to my AL80! Naa I can't imagine that happening but seriously, how many of yall know eachother?? (=

J
I don't know how many of us know each other but don't worry, we'll drag ya along. :D I'm bringing my kayak if anyone else wants to kayak dive. If not, I'll just drag it along as a big float. We can even stow water on board for a mid dive rest if ya like. I'm planning on arriving early so I can get a corner spot. (gotta be able to get the yak off and on) I'm hoping to be there by 8:00 & bringing 2 tanks so I can dive with the early & late crowd.:D

I've decided not to bring my yak over because I have to drive so much slower with it on, and I have such a long drive over. If I was coming over the night before I'd bring it, but I can't come over until Saturday morning.

I'm bringing two tanks because it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

Scuba-Jay, there are no strangers at ScubaBoard, only friends you haven't met yet!

Hey, can anyone tell me if these directions are any good once I get to your side of the peninsula?

I don't know about that Nokomis & Ponce De Leon. I just stay on Venice Ave all the way to Harbor S. Make a left on Harbor & I think it's 5 blocks to Alhambra on the right. Jacaranda is the correct exit from I-75.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom