Venice Beach visibility 10 - 15 ft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo:
vis will probably be crappy, but I just went and picked up a couple of tanks anyway for tomorrow....weather be damned, I'm gonna give it a shot

Me too.

Shucks, guys. Twist my arm. I'm there.

I'm still in.. almost forgot to fill the tank today though :)

I am in town for the weekend and would like to look for some teeth. With the wind, I was curious.....

thanks

My Wife /Divebuddy had other plans for us suddenly. (She dosen't like vis below 50 feet) She works next weekend though so If anyone is interested......

No Fish-first off, welcome from Norcross....I'm a Lilburn boy originally myself...secondly, I just got home from Venice and conditions were pretty tough....vis ranged from 2 ft to 0 ft...fairly strong surge, but a few lonely teeth were found....good time in spite of conditions....let me know if you're ever down this way again and want to dive w/ a fellow Georgia boy

Hey kids, I'm living on Lovers Key now... its 65-70m south of VB. Give or take, the conditions at Ft Myers are close to what VB is going to have and I can tell ya, yesterday afternoon was crappy.. the wind was real strong from the W/NW and the visibility beachside that was clear most of the week was really cloudy... there was also strong cross current up island towards the pass and some minor rip tides that were visible from the beach. Sounds similar to the VB reports today. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom