Venice Beach Dive Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

were mistakingly posted to the "diving wrecks in Florida" thread.

I've asked NetDoc to move them over. You may want to jump over there and see them.

As always, full size images are available for the asking.

Peter

HEY! I recognize some of those folks! And that rain....hmmm.... Must dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive.. dive..

'Lauderdale this weekend... :)

Thanks for taking and posting all the photos. They're great! So, now we need an official scubaboard scrapbook!! :wink:

Thanks for the pics. They were good. Like to put names to the faces now. I didn't meet a lot of the folks there, but look forward to in future dives

The waves being much bigger than they appear in the pics. Trying to go through the waves on my entry felt like I was a tackling sled for the Bucs.

Thanks for the pics, Can't wait for the next trip......
and more pics!!!!!:D

Wildbill:cop:

Will I made it to the beach Wednesday
8-14 at 10am. I'm happy to report that I found my first MEGALONDON it is 2 3/4" from bottom to upper right side of the tooth. I also found 14 (small teeth total). The VIS was only about 5 Ft.

I saw a yellow kayak out there with 2 dive flags around it.
Was that you PDOEGE?

I will try and get a picture uploaded. They are out there, Its like the lotto, you have to pay to play and win.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom