Venice Beach Dive Nov 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted the weather man and placed an order for Nov.15, 2003 for flat seas 85 deg. and mind tide. He said it should be OK but he couldn't confirm the order till about next Thursday.:D
Fred

fgray1 once bubbled...
I contacted the weather man and placed an order for Nov.15, 2003 for flat seas 85 deg. and mind tide. He said it should be OK but he couldn't confirm the order till about next Thursday.:D
Fred

Is it too late to get a request in for 35ft vis?

::..taking down notes..:::

Right... flat seas, 85 degrees, clear sunny day with no boats in sight, make the sea floor look like the shark tooth fairy had a bad accident and lost a frieght load of teeth...all shapes and sizes.

Lets roll with a d12 :wink:

Sorry, CBulla, I think you're going to need a pair of d10s

Hi all..

As mentioned in a previous thread, I'm new to FL (temporarily a Tampa resident). I'm interested in hooking up tomorrow with those heading to Venice Beach.

I've never dived here so..
Questions:

1. The only suit I have is a 1.5mm shorty (drysuit in NC and wetsuit in WA). Will that be sufficient or do I need more?

Nor do I have tanks or a weight belt, is there a LDS down there (that'll be open) to rent from, do I need to get stuff here (or does anyone have extras? :D )

Everything else, I've got.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Alex

FossilFinder once bubbled...
Hi all..

As mentioned in a previous thread, I'm new to FL (temporarily a Tampa resident). I'm interested in hooking up tomorrow with those heading to Venice Beach.

I've never dived here so..
Questions:

1. The only suit I have is a 1.5mm shorty (drysuit in NC and wetsuit in WA). Will that be sufficient or do I need more?

Nor do I have tanks or a weight belt, is there a LDS down there (that'll be open) to rent from, do I need to get stuff here (or does anyone have extras? :D )

Everything else, I've got.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Alex

Alex,

Your shorty should be fine. There is a ScubaQuest near the site we go to. Its on US 41 just a few miles south of there. You can get anything you need via rental from there.

I don't have any extras except softweight (both for the belt and otherwise :wink:)

D10,12, etc.., are the number of sides on the dice. The number of sides corresponds with the higher number of possibilities or probabilites for an outcome.

Refugees from the game.. escape...to...reality :D

Fossil I have an extra wetsuit (men's large I think) and a weight belt if you have weights. I also can let you borrow a weight integrated BC (mens large) if you would rather use that. You can let me know when we get there, it is in my dive locker and I am not taking it out so it will be there if you want it or not. Good enough?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom