Venice Beach Dive Nov 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A closer LDS is Florida West Scuba. It is just over the North Bridge as you leave the Island of Venice on US 41. They should have tanks there and other rentals and they are also open sunday where as Scuba Quest is not.

Wildbill:cop:

HMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,, Scuba jenny as I remember the last venice dive. I was not part of the trio that you so remember getting slapped in the back of the head by the thunderous waves (Wild bill can attest to that) but in hollywood wellllllllllllllllll thats another story. lol Where was my dive buddy to yell WATCH OUT!! anyways.... Yall have fun

Wildbill once bubbled...
A closer LDS is Florida West Scuba. It is just over the North Bridge as you leave the Island of Venice on US 41. They should have tanks there and other rentals and they are also open sunday where as Scuba Quest is not.

I've dealt with Florida West Scuba. From my experiences, they have been nothing short of excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Saturday dive - 11/08/03

25' visibility
78° water
Boaters - Typical idiot or two that are clueless and should not own a boat.

Teeth were abundant, you could actually see your dive buddy, and even plenty of sea life to keep you entertained! I think that there are some pin fish that are getting to know a few of us on a first name basis as they are getting quite friendly.

Lets hope this cycle holds to next weekend! :)

CBulla,

I've been up there with conditions like you had Sat., It sure makes for a wonderful dive.......I'm still riding the fence on whether or not I can make it next week. Of course I'm trying to lean towards the dive.

It was good to meet everyone on Sat.. Good checkout dives for my new gear (Koplin travel plate & Oxycheq 45).

Florida West was good too. I had taken my c-card out of my wallet while travelling overseas but they were able to look up my PADI number online..

I probably won't be there on the 15th.. The fencing club here has been pushing me towards a tourny this weekend..

Alex

didnt make the last trip but I can make this one. Venice Beach is much closer. Name the time and place and count me in

*sighs*

I need a day off. Think my last day off was late July/early August. Been so long ago I don't remember.

Oh well, maybe in December.

Hope you guys find lots of teeth!

8buck once bubbled...
HMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,, Scuba jenny as I remember the last venice dive. I was not part of the trio that you so remember getting slapped in the back of the head by the thunderous waves (Wild bill can attest to that) but in hollywood wellllllllllllllllll thats another story. lol Where was my dive buddy to yell WATCH OUT!! anyways.... Yall have fun

Brandon, I am sorry to have accused you of being part of that trio. Please accept my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom