Venice Beach Dive Nov 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rub it in... I can't make it this weekend... besides the fact that I feel like crud... Have fun folks! maybe next weekend will be better..

Colin: this coast is still looking bad for this weekend...
Fred: You're sense of adventure and mine just ain't the same...

Last time we dove I remember how big you tank was compared to your Height. I have a steel 72cf tank low Pressure its a bit smaller than the al80. If you want I'll bring it and you can try it out. I'm not selling it but it will give you an idea of the size and maybe some time in the future you can pick one up. Just a thought. I bring it as a back up when I dive so I'll have it there anyway.
Fred

Just got back from Venice. 15' vis, 77 water temp, 1/2 meg tooth (5", split down the middle), 2 mastadon teeth, and 153 other sharks' teeth. Doesn't get much better than that (it was, however, raining as I was finning back in).

I'm in for Saturday too.

TNARC, finding a buddy to do Venice is usually pretty easy :). Welcome to the board and to diving.

fgray1 once bubbled...
Last time we dove I remember how big you tank was compared to your Height. I have a steel 72cf tank low Pressure its a bit smaller than the al80. If you want I'll bring it and you can try it out. I'm not selling it but it will give you an idea of the size and maybe some time in the future you can pick one up. Just a thought. I bring it as a back up when I dive so I'll have it there anyway.
Fred

Thank you for thinking of me. I have a little ole 50 that I usually dive with when I dive with the guys. I am interested in trying something else... no reason to lug all that extra tank around if I don't use it :)

That is if scuba_jenny isn't to mad at me for all the weather jokes and she allows me to join her party.:D

Wildbill:cop:

Wildbill once bubbled...
That is if scuba_jenny isn't to mad at me for all the weather jokes and she allows me to join her party.:D

Wildbill:cop:

Of course I am not mad at you! Mainly 'cause I am still laughing bout the time you and 8buck got wiped out from a wave at the Venice beach party!

Just in case anybody is wondering....this is not an "offical scubaboard beach party" like the functions in the past...therefore we won't have to worry bout curses and bad weather and blaming it on anybody in particular...

<<Venice gathering, unofficial, take 12>>

We'll be there at our usual bright and early time of 9ish! Heads up for the returning snowbirds flocking on the roads making it a little bit slower than it should be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom