Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seemed like the tents were separated... It was as if some people didn't want to mix with others... Or... It was as if some people had arrived before the second set of tents and taken all the space between tent setups... hmmm... I just can't remember :)

It's all good. We can mix, or seperate...Like one big happy dysfunctional family! :D :D

she is the +2 (Reef Raker(Eileen) +1(Sarah) +2 (Marla))

The three covers all and I have one diver sitting out if there are no shows

For the late comers, if you want to get on a boat, let us know, we will try to accommadate you.

Well, my gear is all packed, and the car is (over)loaded. And that's with putting our shade canopy and chairs in Paul's vehicle. Thank goodness for buddies! We'll be hitting the road early tomorrow, to head north and pick up Mom, before we cross the state. Hope to get to Nokomis in time for lunch at Captain Eddy's, then enjoy an afternoon stroll at Caspersen Beach, before chilling at the Motel 6 pool with our buddies and some adult beverages. Dinner at Pelican Alley, or someplace along the intercoastal, then the obligatory sunset at the jetties, imbibing in more adult beverages and (hopefully) doing some dolphin watching.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and if you need anything, Jenny, Jim and Krista all have my cell number.

We will be there tomorrow Friday around 3pm at Motel 6 to unpack and scope things out so we don't get lost on Saturday. Very excited for our first beach dive and Mark's first ocean dive. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
Chad and Mark

We will be going to Gilley's after the event. Wired, which features our very own ScottZeagle will be playing starting out at 9:00 pm. Come and join us!

I'm starting to pack too. Can't wait to meet many new SBers. We'll leaving Winter Park early Sat am. Joyce has my number is anything changes. Or call Netdoc. :wink:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom