Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Safyrewulfie- people in the past have always been willing to help out and accommadate. I imagine there won't be a problem.. heck, I will have the same "issue!"

Is it Rum O'Clock yet?

Brian & Debbie will be there, with a red kayak. We're staying at the new Marriott Saturday night.

Sigh.. wish I had room for my kayak... maybe next time.. out of here in a few.. see ya'll tomorrow!

I was down there this afternoon to scope things out. It was absolute perfection. (Around 12-12:30pm) There were a few divers with flags flying. But the water was pristine from the shore. Temp........prolly 90 more or less :blinking:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow....all packed and ready to go!

One hour past rum o'clock and Netdoc, rgiles, and I just loaded the paper goods and dive gear in the truck. Leaving at 6:30 am. See ya'll in the morning.

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

But seriously, water is warm, but viz is rather cloudy.

Just enjoyed a great dinner at Sharky's on the pier, with our friends Paul and Camille, and Scorpion and MontanaFl. Food was excellant, and music superb.

Now, will anybody be bringing extra weights?

Just finished packing up here. Adam will be with us after all, so with three tables, a tent, 8 tanks, 3 sets of gear, and (tomorrow) 7 stacks of sandwiches, it will be an interesting drive down. Look for the people folding themselves out of the little toyota suv like a clown car.........we should be pulling in between 9:30 and 10 am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom