Venice Beach, Alhambra September 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..the lake that was mentioned a few weeks ago.. I think I'll add this to the Insider Information page soooooooooooooooooo its not just passed on heresay :D

Typical FL lake in that its got the typical bowl shape with some fresh water fish and stuff people put in it?

Well, I'm back on the internet FINALLY <sarcasm>Thanks a lot, comcast</sarcasm> at least for the moment.

Walter, actally we had some fun too. No diving, but we got the opportunity to talk to Bob Morgan for quite a while, and he share a lot of tips on tooth finding. I USED to be proud to bring back 200 teeth, until he mentioned that his record was 2000 (he did, however, need two tanks to do it). Next weekend I'm planning on testing some of those tips.

CBulla:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..the lake that was mentioned a few weeks ago.. I think I'll add this to the Insider Information page soooooooooooooooooo its not just passed on heresay :D

Typical FL lake in that its got the typical bowl shape with some fresh water fish and stuff people put in it?

isn't there a military target range in avon park by lake denton?

CBulla:

Colin if you want some description of the lake, how to get there and such, we discussed it one this thread from about post 25 onwards. Its not in Ned Deloach's book and doesnt seem to have quite the lake/quarry trash that i have heard about so many other places in the inland states - really just a good free training site.

CBulla:
Ahhhhhhhh.. sooo you were the other dive flags out on the water.... :)

Yeah, were you out there with a buddy? Do you drive a truck? We talked to a couple guys out there that had quite a collection of teeth.

We were at Alhambra drive, south of where you were (at the North end of the condos).

Gotcha. Fun diving in chocolate milk isent it?

lol. I thought we were ok, until around 9' when the world suddenly got very dark.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom