Uwatec SmartCOM vs. Uwatec Aladin Air Z Nitrox

Would you stay with the SmartCOM or would you change it to the Aladin Air Z Nitrox?

• Yes, and buy a mini combo and a compass too.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, send the SmartCOM to the factory. The new one will be a better computer.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dannyh once bubbled...
Just completed my Nitrox training and getting the new Air Z. The owner of the LDS said he didnt get a return call from the Scuba Pro rep today but he never acted like it was a problem. He just kept the card w/serial number on it and asked my to register the new unit on-line. No problem!!

My take on this is that the LDS know about the trade in program but some just dont want to deal with the further loss of inventory and the hassel of doing the return for you. It just so happens that my LDS is a big operation, I have bought tons of stuff from him and he beleives in customer service.

I have no numbers or contacts but dont give up.

I agree...and if you have a LDS in the states that does not want to own up to the trade in....

YOU NEED TO FIND ANOTHER LDS TO SPEND YOUR $$$ WITH!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom