Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
I just around doing this to mine.

Rev. D

Lifted pin 1
Connected the Bat
Reseted to green

Beeped as expected,

But I still get the spanner

I can use all functions like log book and setup. Is this expected?

Can I ignore the Spanner or should I be worried?

Questioning whether or not to assemble it back and taking it to the pool, or just assuming it's not working????

Can you guys help?

Thanks for all the help and Info!

This was the expected behavior

In a couple of hours spanner was gone and all is fine
Filled with oil , assembled everything and now looking forward to try it for real.

will dive together with my Galileo just for sanity check

I thank all of you that came before , and found the way to extend the life of this wonderful dive computer.

All the best

Hi
I just around doing this to mine.

Rev. D

Lifted pin 1
Connected the Bat
Reseted to green

Beeped as expected,

But I still get the spanner

I can use all functions like log book and setup. Is this expected?

Can I ignore the Spanner or should I be worried?

Questioning whether or not to assemble it back and taking it to the pool, or just assuming it's not working????

Can you guys help?

Thanks for all the help and Info!

After two hours the blinking of the temp. stopped and the wrench symbol disappeared. Tomorrow the presurre test :).
hallo i need help i have Scubapro Uwatec smart pro and i have changed the battary und make the reset of pin, after i made the reset, appeared the blinking of the temp and the wrench symbol at the first time i thought that the problem with the battary but i bought new battery and was the same problem. Note the precent of battery is 98% Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! i hope find the solution thanks alot

hallo i need help i have Scubapro Uwatec smart pro and i have changed the battary und make the reset of pin, after i made the reset, appeared the blinking of the temp and the wrench symbol at the first time i thought that the problem with the battary but i bought new battery and was the same problem. Note the precent of battery is 98% Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an! i hope find the solution thanks alot
you have pm

Uwatec Smart Pro does that. Temperature will stop blinking tomorrow. I don't remember first hand what happens to the wrench symbol (it's been a while since i messed with my computer), but as I understand post #70 the wrench will disappear also.
hallo , i have the same problem , i have changed the battery but Temerature symbol is flashing and also wrench symbol appeared , can i get a help how can i resolve it
bg

Hallo , i have the same problem , :pullhair:
i have changed the battery but wrench symbol appeared , tried to solder and solder again but always the wrench symbol
it's about Uwatec SmartPro Rev. D (reset from other revisions does not gives results)
RevD.jpg
Wrench.jpg

Can i get a help how can i resolve it
Thanks a lot !!!

i have changed the battery but wrench symbol appeared , tried to solder and solder again but always the wrench symbol
it's about Uwatec SmartPro Rev. D (reset from other revisions does not gives results)

Thanks a lot !!!

There certainly are enough posts and pictures in this thread to figure it out. It involves some delicate work and soldering skills. If you can't get it and your battery replacement is valid, send it to me for $30 I will finish the repair and test. uwatecbattery.com

Brady is the man .... i would send any computer to him before i used the factory , he priced right too

View attachment 620944 View attachment 620945

Thanks a lot !!!
Just use it as it is!
However, I would advice you to get a cheapo as a back up just in case!

Hello,

Thanks for all the information I found in this thread to help me to change the battery of my Smart pro. I almost managed to do it :

I own a Rev D.

I managed to change the battery.
Made the connexion between the 2 pins.
Beeppp… and the wrench disappeared.

But when I start the computer, I still have the wrench and the temperature is flashing.
I waited… but it is still there…

I managed to change the battery level to 99% using IRDA. So everything seems fine, but still have wrench with the flashing temperature …

I tried to do the operation again : disconnect the battery, reconnect, make the connexion between the pins, beeppp, no wrench… but swhen I start it, I still have wrench + the flashing temperature …

In previous post it was said it will disappear in a short time... What is "shortime"? minutes? hours? days?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom