Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove with my Smart com Saturday. Everything worked flawlessly. Until the day after when I went to get my log data for my dive log. The data it actually saved is totally incorrect. However I confirmed the data was correct right after each dive with 3 other divers to compare the data. It was all identical. Yet in the log, its incorrect. Has anyone had this happen? Thoughts?

The original battery is soldered to the circuit board. You need the LS 14500,
Hey, do you get the bare battery and solder wires to it and to the board, or get the battery with wires, tags, etc.? Does it even make a difference either way?

Thanks

Hey, do you get the bare battery and solder wires to it and to the board, or get the battery with wires, tags, etc.? Does it even make a difference either way?

Thanks
Battery with tags.

Dove with my Smart com Saturday. Everything worked flawlessly. Until the day after when I went to get my log data for my dive log. The data it actually saved is totally incorrect. However I confirmed the data was correct right after each dive with 3 other divers to compare the data. It was all identical. Yet in the log, its incorrect. Has anyone had this happen? Thoughts?
Do you have a smartek software ?
Try to reset the smartcom by the software, but you MUST need an old pc or laptop equipped with an IR port (infra red) and win xp ... In my experience, adapter from usb to IR port doesn't work correcly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom