Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do it the same way, but always have small bubbles inside. ok, it also works with small bubbles, but it is not perfect

After two hours the blinking of the temp. stopped and the wrench symbol disappeared. Tomorrow the presurre test :).

Just performed the pressure test in my wet-pressure tank.
Everything seems fine. Readout from SmartTrek which I finnaly got connected with windows 10 :)

DRUKTEST-Aladin-pro.jpg

To answer CMS3 his question, I just finisht a battey replacement for a pro Ultra. Indeed there was at first a little air bubble I could't get rid of behind the screen. The difference with the smart pro is the black paint on the screen witch prevent small bubbles from escaping. I found a simple workaround solution. Relock the PC board while submerged. All the air can escape before clicking it into place :).

Anyone here replace an Uwatec Smart Tec battery themselves?

Procedure
Battery P/N
Screwdriver type [I have a very complete security screw kit that should work]
Oil [I saw above the parafin unparfumed baby oil works like a charm comment]

TIA!

I have a real problem with my + button from my Smart Z, it doesn't work. I found a blue wire that wasn't connected from one side
837cd20b29f9898e71347e963f707fd7.jpg

if the problem is on the board, you can solder it on again. if the problem is on the case side you could try it with super glue, like in the video,

you can send a me also a pm in german, if this not helped

Back
Top Bottom