Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just resurrected two Smart Pro(E1 board) without any problem.
Thank you very much for the all important "start up" procedure especially the picture by tbrady on #49.
Cheers.

check, ok

check, ok

check, ok

no beep :(
How long should I wait for the signal?
should i ground IC pin?

Guys, replacing battery again - seems a bit soon for not much use - however the same process does not seem to work anymore. Once I change battery I am presented with the wrench icon and E 6. Tried various attempts at battery but to no avail. The 'dedragonslayer pin' is still up and when I come to earth there is no beep. I have read others with the same symptoms without answers...any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

The actual reset is a negative edge. You may have to tie the pin to a + battery through a resister, then short it to ground to give it the proper edge. 4.7K should work. It's taken several tried sometimes to get it to work for me.

Storing the computer in a wet bag will dramatically shorten the battery life. (incessant beeping too).

Hi everybody. I know how reset uwatec smart com. I had same problem. But today I was reset my console and it works. :dork2:

But if you want know how, please somebody send my photo of electronic board of Uwatec Smart Com. Here is my email michal@danc.sk

Sorry for my english.
Hello Dunco!
Are you still on ScubaBoard??

John Wijers

Firstly - pin is up ? OK
Secondly - this pin connect to +Bat
Next - short quick battery (You mean - pulse). Still first pin IC touch to +Bat.
Wait , do You hear a beep ?
Hi! I have Smart pro Rev D. Make this procedure but not hear the beep. Help plz...

Attachments

• IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 229
Hi I could renew the battery of the smart z, reset works, and also USBRT works perfect.
However, I can not turn the backlight on, does anyone know the problem, how can i fix it?

Hi I could renew the battery of the smart z, reset works, and also USBRT works perfect.
However, I can not turn the backlight on, does anyone know the problem, how can i fix it?
Squeeze it.

There is no button to turn the backlight on. The crafty uwatec buggers invented a "pressure button". If the internal pressure sensor observes a way-too-sudden increase in pressure then they know you are squeezing the computer and so they activate the backlight.

For me this works best if i press my thumb into the middle of the screen. The manual tells you to press the housing above the screen.

before the battery change I could activate the backlight. Now I can push as I want, no work
I claim you have an air bubble inside. Hence the squeeze does not work as the bubble just compresses and the sensor does not see yur squeeze.

The bubble may be hidden behind the display so you can not see it. But it is there. You will need to open it up and get rid of the bubble.

I think the bubble will also fool the depth sensor at shallow depths. i could be wrong...

Back
Top Bottom