Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I come back for the light problem
I have checked for air bubbles, none available. Light can not be activated by pressing, I suspect that this component, which is built into the edge of the housing, activates the lighting. does anyone know if this can be changed, and which component is this?
A29B9DDC-FE0F-42CD-9F5B-5DB8A7C24E03.jpeg

To the best of my knowledge that is simply a distribution board for the wires leading to the external contacts. Ignore it.

I believe the backlight is turned on by a sudden pressure increase detected by the pressure sensor.

You can demonstrate this by squeezing the computer with your finger and thumb placed on the middle of the screen and the back of the computer.

I realize the manual directs you to squeeze in a certain location, but other squeezes work just as well.

Are you squeezing hard enough, quickly enough? Squeeze like crazy! You are not strong enough to hurt anything.

hello, I have two smart z, only since the battery change, one of my smart z the lighting does not work anymore. the squeezing brings no improvement. and in the upper edge of the housing the component is to my knowledge responsible for activating the lighting, because this elektronic part ist integrated in edge of the housing,
IMG_2121_1.jpg

Good day, everyone!

There was a picture of pins for resetting battery of Uwatec Smart Com in the beginning of the forum, but it is not available anymore. Can anyone upload it again, please? I would really appreciate it.

Hi guys and girls, I had a huge benefit from this tread. My Smart Pro died last dive and thus this tread was a big help in replacing the battery and resetting the Smart. Mine is a Rev. D, so disconnecting pin 1 was the only option (I left it free for further use ;-) and using an old laptop with Irda function did the trick with the battery reset to 99%. Just waiting to dive again and Hecking the calibration :) For oil I used unperfumed baby oil on parafin oil basis.

how did you refill bubble free a Smart Pro?
with thwe old uwatec aladin pro i have no problems to get it bubble free

Assembly off the back cover the whole Smart submerged in enough oil to vent the air out. Watch out for overfill or you get depth deviation (squeeze just befor the final closure).

Back
Top Bottom