Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I have just replaced a battery in a uwatec smart pro dive computer can any one tell me how to reset it, I tried to get in touch with Dunco but no joy. can anyone help me please.

What kind of circuit board did you have, D or E1

The E1 , all you have to do is jump the two pins on the left. BUT you must have a wrench symbol first. If you do not, disconnect the battery and start over.

IMG_0015 (2).jpg

This is a photo of the uwatec dive computer I have changed the battery in. how do I tell what circuit board it is and which two pin do I jump. I do have the wrench symbol

It would seem I have a D circuit board. The guys here talk about lifting up and cutting a PIN 1 and then shorting it. can you tell me and supply a drawing of which pin they are talking about so I can try the same? above is a photo of my computer. Thanks

D circuit board You are not lucky,
I cut only pin 1 and then connect shortly to the green point
I leave the pin 1 unconnected, and it works

Hi I was very careful and followed your instructions but no beep and still not working. although I have spanner on screen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom