Using trimix computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topbodz

Reaction score
# of dives
Just wondering as trimix is probalby in my future....

I just picked up a brand new D9 but then found out about the D9tx.

the question is: Do i rellay need the trimix D9 or
can I dive trimix as well with the plain D9?

Sure. Run it in gauge mode and dive tables. :wink:

If they are the same price or close, get the newer one, D9tx. It can be used for both recreational and technical diving. It has a better compass also.

Yeah, if you have the option I'd return the D9 and get a D9tx. It has more features, and seems to retail slightly cheaper most places that I have looked.

Yeah, if you have the option I'd return the D9 and get a D9tx. It has more features, and seems to retail slightly cheaper most places that I have looked.

If it really cheaper than the plain D9, it is a NO brainer at all. Go for the D9tx. I'd love to sell my D9 and get the D9tx.

Thanks for the input!

I saw it (the D9tx) for $1331.00 or so online (with the titanium band but no transmitter)
I was just wondering if its worht the hassle of selling the new d9 (ill keep the transmitter) and buying the d9tx
in case one of these days I do a trymix dive....

so far it seems the way to go... (with the d9tx)

Are you sure that the D9 transmitter would work with the new D9tx no problem?

Awesome!! I'd only have to sell the wrist unit and keep the transmitter. If can only find a buyer now :)

Thanks!!

Awesome!! I'd only have to sell the wrist unit and keep the transmitter. If can only find a buyer now :)

Thanks!!

if you sell it cheap enough.... they can always find a transmiter online somewhere like ebay... even SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom