Used Dry Suits in Seattle Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kate -

No I am not having a tent sale, I believe in just givng a good deal to my customers year around. I also don't have the heart to sell somthing that I don't totally believe in. It is odd for a dive store owner to think that way becasue it bolis down to if your not selling equipment then your not going to make it. My sales numbers are lower, my inventory is lower but I have they best customers in the entire world...and I believe that 100%. Yes I have special packages put together from some great lines like Dive Rite. I might lower the package a few times a year by $100.00 or so but that is it. I feel that I already offer a great price on my products.

You need to stop in sometime and say hi and take a look at what I have...and my knowledge that I pass on is free with out any strings...as a matter of fact I help a very nice young couple out yeaterday in what they should by at the big Lighthouse sale....we are all just one big divng family!

Thanks for the response back...

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom