Uploading photos unsuccessful

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How big is the zip file?

Also - keep in mind that Photopost is a product that we pay for... We didn't develop it. It does have some limitations.
I don't mean to complain at all. Just trying to support PG and report what happens.

The Zip is 20.4 mb. I am trying again without using Refresh or Back features to see if I still get duplicates when I upload from que. I suspect the current problem is in Processing.

I may have to go in and delete your upload queue. Let me know.

I may have to go in and delete your upload queue. Let me know.
I loaded the zip of 140. It seems to have lost some of them as the que and total loaded equal 109 I think. Let me finish uploading this que to see if I get duplicates when I avoid Back and Refresh.

Okay, finished that test. The problem seems to be in Processing where it ends up with a blank page. If you go to Refresh or Back, you risk loading pics that have already been loaded I think, hence the duplications. However, if you back up all the way to My Albums, then Upload, then to Skip upload and process the files already in your upload directory, you can avoid that.

But it did lose 30 of the 140 pics in the zip, which I extracted to confirm that there were indeed 140 therein - yep.

Maybe we just need to go back to 2 mb & 20 pic maximums...?

wait! let me try Firefox and see if I get the blank page...?

Last edited:
Nah, I don't see any difference on Firefox.

If you try to load more than 10 at a time on the Processing step, blank pages happen.

If you use Back or Refresh, duplicate loads happen.

I did get this once...
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x95 -quality 80 -geometry 0x95 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/4114/thumbs/3_Dive-3211.JPG'

Oh no! I uploaded the 140 zip, processed 10 at a time, now have 143 in album and 136 in que. :confused: It wants to duplicate load all of them I suppose.

I deleted that album too. If you would delete my que, I'd appreciate it. I think I am sticking with Photoworks.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom