Uploading photos unsuccessful

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watchkeeper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I tried several times to upload pics (size 60-80KB) without success.
Wheels were spinning for 2 hrs - I went shopping - came back and it was still thinking but no uploads.

I select Members, browsed and selected, click and dahhhh.

Advise would be appreciated otherwise some folks are thinking I'm doing a Nigeria

Ta

Strange.

60-80 K should not be a problem.

Please try again.

You may also consider using attachments.

Hi El Orans

Tried again one at a time, no luck, then browsed and select 7 pics, all under 85Kb, selected member photos, clicked submit and waited for 40mins and again instructed to wait while uploading but nothing went up the tube. I'm on DU broadband in Dubai, stuff usually moves okay

Hi, I've been trying a few times today to upload some pics into my gallery, and after the photos are uploaded I get the following eror message:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 77x95 -quality 80 -geometry 77x95 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/3966/thumbs/IMG_1781.jpg'

So what does this mean?

Last edited:
Sounds like PG is still messed up, but - it could have been on your end? You didn't detail your procedures. NetDoc actually was nice enough to PM me letting me know that problems had been fixed (sounds like I post too often in this PG forum huh?) and I have been intending to upload a couple of trip albums. I'll get to that this weekend and post my results soon.

Anyone else tried lately?

Edit later -

I tried, failed...!

I tried a 20 Mb Zip file. Seemed to go thru okay, but nothing happened really. Lots of uploading of nothing.

Then I tried one single photo and got this - click to enlarge: SH-01.jpg

**** happens.png

Last edited:
I just tried, and failed...!

I tried a 20 Mb Zip file. Seemed to go thru okay, but nothing happened really. Lots of uploading of nothing.

Then I tried one single photo and got this...

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x71 -quality 80 -geometry 95x71 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/4078/thumbs/1_Day-01.JPG'​

Hi, I've been trying a few times today to upload some pics into my gallery, and after the photos are uploaded I get the following eror message:

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 77x95 -quality 80 -geometry 77x95 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/3966/thumbs/IMG_1781.jpg'

So what does this mean?

Before I ask you to try again (because I did something) - how big is your file?

Sounds like PG is still messed up, but - it could have been on your end? You didn't detail your procedures. NetDoc actually was nice enough to PM me letting me know that problems had been fixed (sounds like I post too often in this PG forum huh?) and I have been intending to upload a couple of trip albums. I'll get to that this weekend and post my results soon.

Anyone else tried lately?

Edit later -

I tried, failed...!

Then I tried one single photo and got this - click to enlarge: View attachment 61106

New server... Not a PG issue. It does effect the PG... but the Gallery is working well, with the exception of a few upload errors, which could be old photos in people's queues.... Anyway... The max file size may not be changed in the .ini file that needs to be changed. I'll check it out. The default is way less than 40 mb's which is our stated limit.

I tried the 99.7 Kb pic again, this one: 1 Day-01.JPG

Got...

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x71 -quality 80 -geometry 95x71 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/4078/thumbs/1_Day-01.JPG'​

Back
Top Bottom