Uploading photos unsuccessful

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand. I know what the problem is... But I don't know if I can fix it right now. Sit tight.

I tried the 99.7 Kb pic again, this one: View attachment 61152

Got...
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127​

Command:​

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x71 -quality 80 -geometry 95x71 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/4078/thumbs/1_Day-01.JPG'​
Error code 127 is an error received when an incorrect folder is the target location for the image store...

It appears SB fixed the problem :cool2:

The mogrify command. Is it still messed up for you?

I just uploaded a photo - no problem.

PICT00092.JPG

i fixed this yesterday afternoon. below you can see a photo that i uploaded as a test.
Seems to work much better. I like the new, enlarge zip file limits.

How many thumbs can I process on step 2? SH-35.jpg

I tried 100, then tried 50 - but that hangs up. Loads some, leaves me lost, double loads some. Deleting individual pics is so difficult that I usually delete the album and start over - which gives me a false pic count.

I also removed your upload bin, and it re-creates it automatically. This could have fixed the last issue you were having.

Anyone else still having issues in here?

Seems to work much better. I like the new, enlarge zip file limits.

How many thumbs can I process on step 2? View attachment 61281

I tried 100, then tried 50 - but that hangs up. Loads some, leaves me lost, double loads some. Deleting individual pics is so difficult that I usually delete the album and start over - which gives me a false pic count.
Gave it another try, and it does work better - but still frustrating...
1: Upload zip of 140 pics.
2: Set Number of thumbnails to process next? to 100
3: It hangs up after processing a few dozen.
4: Shows Images in your queue: 42
5: I then try Skip upload and process the files already in your upload directory
6: It loads some before hanging up again.
7: Sort by Image Name.
8: I see that I have a lot of duplications.
8: Knowing that deleting duplicate pics is a pain - I delete the album.​
I'm using XP Home and Google Chrome, BTW - and of course it could be PEBKAC? I do think that using the Refresh or Back options could be part of the problem yielding duplications.

How big is the zip file?

Also - keep in mind that Photopost is a product that we pay for... We didn't develop it. It does have some limitations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom