Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you care if I make copies of my CD's or do they have to be originals....I mean is the GOV watching and going to come and get me if I burnt extras....

If copies are OK, can you handle MP3s burned onto DVDs? I can ship a lot of music that way.

CheddarChick:
Do you care if I make copies of my CD's or do they have to be originals....I mean is the GOV watching and going to come and get me if I burnt extras....

You can do whatever your heart desires.

I mean is the GOV watching

In my experience, the government is not watching (or listening)... hopefully.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

while the thought of copying material to send to the troops is honorable, it is illegal and thus cannot be condoned. Please refrain from mentioning illegal activities (or condoning it). I am sure you understand. Thanks

I know, I know......ok, going to go stand in the corner of my bunker

hey, rough day north of there yesterday.

very sad. Condolences.

Tonight was another sombering night, we said goodbye to an 18y/o gunner from our battalion. I am thinking of maybe writing a book about this place, was thinking of a title today. I have been making notes since the day we arrived in Kuwait till now. Last night was a fun one, took down four bad guys sitting on alot of things that they should not have had.

My forecast will be that it is going to get a little hotter here (not talking about the weather) before it cools down. So far the daily temperature here has been about 104 and climbing, not bad I don't seem to notice it.
Another good note, there seems to be an uprising against AQ here, the Sunni's seem to not like thier views on religon and the killings of unarmed civilians. To me that is a positive note that the Iraqi's no longer want foriegn fighters in thier lands and preventing them from settling thier differences that they already have.

an uprising against AQ here,

that is a positive note that the Iraqi's no longer want foriegn fighters in thier lands

are you in a Sunni area? I thought that spot was ****e. lol, can't write it...okay "shea"

wow, JB sent me a picture of an IED blast yesterday where there is liquid, molten metal running across the street in little rivers. (Fallujah)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom