Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Squalus, BabyDuck mentioned you can draw. Is that correct? Want to win a two year "supporting member" membership? :ne_nau: They are having a contest to design a t-shirt for the big "Invade the Keys III" event. Anywho, I have some ideas but can't draw worth a darn. Interested in working together on something?

And again, Conga-rats on the wedding.

It will help pass the time away, send me your ideas. I will see if I can pull something off for you.

It will help pass the time away, send me your ideas. I will see if I can pull something off for you.

Just about to pm u the ideas. The winner of the contest gets a two year free "Supporting Member" membership. If we win, we can split that. :)

I have seen some of Squalus drawings he is very good.you should like them
Mike

Since this thread has gone quite Im going to assume that you are on your way home/ are home and on block leave.

:42: welcome home

Since this thread has gone quite Im going to assume that you are on your way home/ are home and on block leave.

:42: welcome home

Well if he is home with his new bride I think it may be a long time before we hear from him. :D

Wonder if he will take time to draw that shirt :rofl3:

Sorry folks but still here, been really busy these past weeks. I have not forgotten about the T-Shirt or anything else.

Hi Guy, hopefully you are not in the hot spots, keep your head down....

Keeping it down and close to the ground as much as I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom