Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I, SQUALUS ON 22 JUNE 2007, IN THE SUNNY STATE OF FLORIDA, GOT MARRIED TO THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS. THEREFORE I WILL NO LONGER BE A MEMBER OF THE SINGLE DIVER FORUM. OH AND YES SHE IS A DIVER(DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD MARRY A LAND LOVER?), AND NO I DID NOT MEET HER HERE ON THE BOARD!!!!

HEY! 22 June (2002) is MY wedding anniversary date...go find one of your own :D

Ya know, if we leave out the state and just stick with the day/month and the fact that our spouse is a diver we could probably work a practical joke on unsuspecting board members :crafty:

Seriously though, CONGRATULATIONS!
Ber :lilbunny:

Joe
congrats . Hope to meet her soon. the bike ride i hope will be with out the killer geese.but we will do a 20mi. you army guys are tough:D. I hope you and your new wife all the happiness and get home safe and soon.
Mike

Thank you all, I was lucky to meet her in my Brigade. We had lunch one day (before coming over to this place, and no jokes about this being my honeymoon) and then it went from there. While talking during lunch I mentioned diving the spiegel grove. Wouldn't you know it, she came out and said, "I'm certified too". So we had discussed getting married and were going to get married when we came back. While on R&R that changed, normally you would think that guy would push for the marriage; not this time. She looked me in the eye and said, "I want to marry you now, I have thought about it alot and I have made my decission". So, we got married and it has been the best time of my life. I do not think that we will get into any arguments or bad fights, after being here we do enough fighting (plus she's a military policewoman).

Eric,
I do not think so

Mike,
She does like mountain bike riding and has her own, pretty sweet bike. You will get to meet her when I come up there, no worries.

Now that it is out in the open, congrats Joe!

well congrads just watch those girls that carry handcuffs :wink:

that gives a new found hope that maybe one day i can find female diver that understands a thing or two about the army also.

It took me awhile to find that right one, that missing piece of the puzzle in life. After many a trials and tribulations, we are happy and content with each other.

My goodness, what a suprise, Congratulations and always remember the way you felt the day you got married, write it down, lock it away, look at it when you are having issues, it will carry you through the tough spots.....

It took me awhile to find that right one, that missing piece of the puzzle in life. After many a trials and tribulations, we are happy and content with each other.

DMP, congrats on the find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom