Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey when is Easter?

So, as long as he doesn't bring me an exploding easter egg I am fine.

Does anybody on here have yahoo, I stay up at night here for a bit. Was wondering if anyone wanted to chat.

Squalus, I am a non wartime hospital corpsman that did 4 years and chose to seperate from the Navy in 1986. You and your comrades are an inspiration to any and all that choose to listen so PLEASE continue to keep us up to date with war-time life incountry. Lest we forget, the warriors (such as you and all you serve with) that serve to protect this country (U.S.A.) are all volunteer. This to me makes their service that much more heroic and courageous. Keep up the good work and if you ever find yourself in upstate New York and need a dive buddy drop me a e-mail at mrmfj@yahoo.com. I will dive with you anytime. Mel Jones

I have been mulling this over in my head for awhile now. I wonder what it will cost me to start my own dive shop when I retire? Yeah, retirement is looking good but, I will never sit at home doing nothing. I will finish my classes in time to get my instructors license and what not. Does anyone know of a good location to start? Hmm I wonder if Polly, 2tours and his brother remember the plan that we had.

Well the weather here is about to turn into summer without spring happening, no wonder everybody is always fighting. There are no flowers and the only birds that fly around here are them d*m pigeons. Can't stand them anymore, I should have brought alot of minute rice :) it is a cool sight to see. Well the temp today was in the high 80's enough to make me sweat. Now the highlight of my day is to go around telling people to drink water! Not much going on since the freeze was called, I hope it lasts forever. Does anybody know where I can get one of those nifty counters?

Hey does anybody on here know how they knead thier bread dough?

Yeah your right Hagan, not going to do the counter thingy, just going to look and treat is as a field problem. Soon it will be over and the mean little angry man will stop.

If you change your mind about the counter, I have one that I'm keeping track of your fly home date with. Let me know if you change your mind when you get a little closer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom