Unreal craigslist scuba ad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The guy is trying to sell some gear. Just don't buy it if you disagree with the value.

Commerce is pretty easy.

Comedy is hard.

I wonder if Hank Steinbrenner likes to dive?

He's the only person I can think of that might be willing to overpay by that much for anything!

I wonder if Hank Steinbrenner likes to dive?

He's the only person I can think of that might be willing to overpay by that much for anything!

OUCH.......and the ref takes a point away!! :D wonder who you root for!

Hey that Al80 has a sticker on it that says it's a "professional" tank. It's gotta be worth something

I doubt it.... most likely those are AL6351T alloy tanks. worthless.

unless you need a good J-valve. :rofl3:

I love how the BCD that was "never taken out of the box" is pictured SITTING on the box.

I noticed that also.... :rofl3:

you should email him and ask him about it....

I was thinking maybe $400, at the top.

I think you're being generous.... I doubt you could break the items up and get that much for it combined on EBAY.

I like that the fins come with a manual, thank god I would never have figured them out.

Well, you may be disappointed then because you will not be able to read the manual because it is apparently still in the new package. And we all know once you remove the manual from the package, it becomes worthless.

1. pair of Blue Apollo Bio-Fins..with manual..brand new still in package.

He refused my generous offer. I was going to send him $10,000 check and have him return $8000 to me and keep $2000 for the gear.

He had a nerve. He emailed me back and accused me of trying to scam him.

Never been so insulted

He refused my generous offer. I was going to send him $10,000 check and have him return $8000 to me and keep $2000 for the gear.

He had a nerve. He emailed me back and accused me of trying to scam him.

Never been so insulted

you should have made yourself more official and told him you were a representative of the National Bank of Kenya and acting upon official business. :D

(you can always reply back to him with such... :popcorn:)

then string him along a few emails... and then in the end, send him a link to this thread. (might as well have some fun with it). :D

and then in the end, send him a link to this thread. (might as well have some fun with it). :D

Now that would be some quality programming worth watching and hoping for an interactive session as well :rofl3:

Look here I'm a representative of the Nigerian MACS Foundation and we've been in business 100 yrs. To celebrate a century of business I'm making a very generous offer to all. Please email me to claim your $9000 via a $10,000 check in which you only need to send me $1000 back.

As an honorary gesture I'm making out the first one for RIO at this moment and it will personally be signed by the head of the Nigerian MACS foundation.

Must receive the $1000 in 4 days or the check gets canceled.

Back
Top Bottom