Unreal craigslist scuba ad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot to mention that he has Dacor respirator for sale. I wonder if it would protect me from swine flu.

Offer him 50 for the fins, 20 for the yellow tank, 50 for the blue one(looks like a 63), 25 for the dacor regs and 150 for the zeagle bc. See what he says. lets see that's 295. Aw hell just be generous and see if he'll take 300 for the lot! Make that 30 for the fins that blue is kinda sissy looking.

I've seen this guy at it for almost a year now hawking something he dug out of an estate sale. I fear someone may actually buy it some day.

Scuba Diving Equipment...$1200 or b/o

He must be a firm believer of the one mans trash is another mans treasure philosophy.
Hes changed up the ad a few times throwing in some newer items BC and fins it used to be just the tanks at one time.:rofl3:

That CL for you. People get items they know nothing about but know the hobby is popular and think they are sitting on a gold mine. Look at all the department store telescopes going for over $100 when they are worth maybe $20 to look at the moon or a neighbor if anything.

I like that the fins come with a manual, thank god I would never have figured them out.

I was thinking maybe $400, at the top.

I've seen that add so many times, I keep looking at the BC and wondering if I could grab it at a big discount... but looks like the guy is willing to sit on this stuff to make what he thinks is real money. oh well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom