Unoffical Scubaboard Goliath Grouper aggregation dives Aug 21-2 and Sept 25-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhh.... I might be interested, but weekend diving only.

Current plan
Saturday Aug 21st
I am gong to call Starfish and see about a morning trip out to the Castor

Sunday Aug 22nd
Jupiter Dive Center AM 2 Dives on the Republic VII

Sept 25th and 26th.
I am diving Sat 9/25 Pura Vida AM 70-90’ & Sun 9/26 Jupiter Dive Center AM 3-tanker. Both are designated Goliath Grouper trips. So if anyone would like to join me that is another option if you cannot make the other dates being discussed.

I'm signed up for JDC, will be signing up for Pura Vida in the morning.

Hopefully someone can take over planning for this next year, but we really should do thing as a yearly thing now that the Megadive is Kaput.

Current plan
Saturday Aug 21st
I am gong to call Starfish and see about a morning trip out to the Castor

Sunday Aug 22nd
Jupiter Dive Center AM 2 Dives on the Republic VII

Sept 25th and 26th.

I'm signed up for JDC, will be signing up for Pura Vida in the morning.

Hopefully someone can take over planning for this next year, but we really should do thing as a yearly thing now that the Megadive is Kaput.

I’m signed up for the AM on 8/22 with JDC on the Republic VII. There are 7 spots left.

Let us know about the Castor.

Ha! You can't pass it off already! LOL

Thinking JDC on Sunday for me! Depths? Nitrox? Anybody do banked fills? My tanks aren't O2 clean...

Ha! You can't pass it off already! LOL

Thinking JDC on Sunday for me! Depths? Nitrox? Anybody do banked fills? My tanks aren't O2 clean...

ScubaWorks, Pura Vida and Force-E all fill with banked Nitrox and do not require O2 cleaning. Unfortunately Jupiter Dive Center does require O2 cleaning despite also having banked Nitrox. I am also going to try to book with JDC on Sunday as I am already on PTO that weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom