Unoffical Scubaboard Goliath Grouper aggregation dives Aug 21-2 and Sept 25-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha! You can't pass it off already! LOL

I probably won't be in Florida, or even the states next year (assuming things go back to normal).

Thinking JDC on Sunday for me! Depths? Nitrox? Anybody do banked fills? My tanks aren't O2 clean...

The wreck trek, and most of the JDC reefs are 90 feet or less (salt water). They seem to use 36%. No idea where to get fills, in fact that will be an annoyance I sold a set of HP100s (Japanese HP only) and the set I got to replace them have trimix in them. So I might pick up a third HP100 so I can do the JDC 3 tanker.

For the Saturday folks Castor is at 110fsw, so 32% is the recommended mix.

In case I can't work a dive out with Starfish, are there any other good operators in the area? I don't know that area for diving all that well.

Well I am signed up for the Saturday PVD charter. Still trying to get a hold of Starfish Scuba, they aren't answering their phone this morning.

@The Chairman or another MOD

Can you edit this in the top post?

Unofficial Scubaboard Goliath Grouper Aggregate dives
Saturday Aug 21st 8am

2 Tank MV Castor/Reef - Nitrox Required
Starfish Scuba

Dive 1 Depth 113fsw at the sand
Dive 2 Depth 50-60fsw

Sunday Aug 22nd 9am
2 Tank Goliath/Reef Dive - Likely Wreck Trek - Nitrox Required
Jupiter Dive Center
Republic VII

Dives should have about a 90fsw at the sand.

Saturday Sep 25th 8am
2 Tank 70-90ft Reef Dive - Nitrox not explicitly required, but it would be a very good idea
Pura Vida Divers
Online booking available, but it is cheaper to call.

Sunday Sep 26th 9am
3 Tank Goliath/Reef Dive - Likely Wreck Trek - Nitrox Required
Jupiter Dive Center

Dives should have about a 90fsw at the sand.

In for Sunday morning, Aug 22!
Woot!

Johnoly is confirmed for Aug 22nd AM REPUBLIC 7

I can't make the August dates but I am booked on both the Sat & Sun charters on Sep 9/25-26.

Anyone willing to buddy up with someone who's been diving for a year? I'm looking at August 21. I have my AOW and been to 70-90' a few times in Cozumel.

I'm looking at the website now, do they provide tanks or would I have to bring my own? I'm looking to go diving at Lauderdale By The Sea the week before, but I don't own my own tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom