UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
Yes, but UNO? Seems to me UW strip poker would be more fun.

You can't play stip poker underwater because there's no hard liquor or cigars...

But if you want, you can demonstrate and I'll take pictures. I would NEVER post anything like that on SB, either, so you're safe. No, really. I mean it.

(he doesn't know me yet... don't any of you tell him different, okay?)

BTW- er and eckybay... I put up the one pic of me as an avatar (photo disk? I don't need no stinkin' photo disk... I saved a copy from the pics you posted!) but I didn't like how it looked so I changed to this one. D'ya like it?

This is what I was going to use:
Trucker Girl

Which one do ya think? The pier or the photo where you can't tell I'm playing Uno... I tried last night to find a picture of Uno H2O online somewhere but the only things I found wouldn't let you copy them.

Where can you get the H2O uno cards?

trucker girl:
You can't play stip poker underwater because there's no hard liquor or cigars...

But if you want, you can demonstrate and I'll take pictures. I would NEVER post anything like that on SB, either, so you're safe. No, really. I mean it.

(he doesn't know me yet... don't any of you tell him different, okay?)
A guy in my IE figured out a way to smoke UW, something about a bunch of extra weight and a BC full of smoke and the hard liquor part is easy! It is tough to tell crude jokes on a slate thou....

Wildcard...you beat me to the suggestion of UW strip poker. :)

pir8:
Where can you get the H2O uno cards?

Definitely at Target. You can buy them online at K.B. Toys website, www.mattel.com and if you Google "Uno H2O" (use the quotes) there's a bunch that come up.

Don't pay more than $8 or so for them, though. I saw them as high as $15. I think Target had them for about $8 something.

trucker girl:
Doesn't underwater strip poker become life threatening at some point?

That's what I would think. One doesn't wear all that gear to make a fashion statement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom