UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn bunch of literalists around here... :)

trucker girl:
Definitely at Target. You can buy them online at K.B. Toys website, www.mattel.com and if you Google "Uno H2O" (use the quotes) there's a bunch that come up.

Don't pay more than $8 or so for them, though. I saw them as high as $15. I think Target had them for about $8 something.

Thanks I will look for them.

Okay... the official Uno rules are that when a player lays down a draw two, the next player draws two and does not discard. Same goes for a draw four. Also, when a player does not have a card to lay down, he/she draws ONE card (vs. drawing until you have a playable card). This also works for time/air constraints.

You'd think the "underwater" stuff would have been the hard part!

I may have to practice my deck stacking skills.

Well, I do actually do something now and then . . .the boss man decided he needed to bug me this morning :shakehead so the card practicing will have to wait . . .

trucker girl:
Hey, eckybay... I bet you could talk Joe here into a game of UW strip Uno (just wear lots of extra layers and cheat...). Take pictures, okay?

Hey now...no fair.

And the first thing Joe has to take off is . . .his mask!

Ain't gonna happen. Why's everyone picking on me?

Back
Top Bottom