UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually... I think he was holding on to it with his fins or something... I think it was his way of trying to make us think that there was no current!

eckybay:
Not if I have any say in it!

Victory will be mine!

:light:

Easy, Stewie Griffin. I might let you come in second place, though. :14:

Reggae Joe:
Easy, Stewie Griffin. I might let you come in second place, though. :14:

I'm sure this is suppose to be a reference to something . . .but it's lost on me. Men. :shakehead

And second place isn't an option for me. Unless you like sleeping on the couch. :blinking:

Lol...it's a Family Guy reference. Stewie (the baby) usually says something along the lines of "Victory will be mine!" Don't be hatin' on us men because we can make cool references like that. :14:

And what's this about the couch? I said I'd give you second place as a consolation prize...

Okay, okay... TMI!

And just so's you know, eckybay... I HAVE to root for Joe. After all the abuse I've heaped on him (and I haven't even met him) I OWE him that (but you can PM me for tips if you want... I've only lost 4 out of 8 games- of course I only truly WON 2 of those 8 games- when you play with more than one player you can opt to continue play until there is no one left to play against...)

trucker girl:
I've only lost 4 out of 8 games- of course I only truly WON 2 of those 8 games- when you play with more than one player you can opt to continue play until there is no one left to play against...)

Yeah, yeah... I totally LOST those 2 games yesterday... as I was the only one left holding cards in the end! Ok... so you at least beat me yesterday... but the rematch is coming (just don't know when! LOL). :D

Hey- I needed the ego boost! I lost to you twice, to Notso_Ken once and the only guy I beat was an Uno VIRGIN (not just Uno H2O- he'd never played before at all- and I had like 3 draw 2s!). So... I may not have WON that much, but I haven't LOST that much, either! I (almost) rule!

Ok... you got your ego boost. But... eventually, we WILL have a rematch! If can swing it... maybe I can come up your direction and meet you at Gilboa sometime (not in the near future though... I'll have to get a room for the night.

Back
Top Bottom