UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank ya. Does this mean I shouldn't stop by Stinky's Country Well the next time I leave Gilboa? :)

Anybody up for a pick-up game at Alabama Blue Water Adventures (quarry in Pelham, AL, just south of Birmingham) this weekend? :wink:

(Actually, I'll bring my cards with me, and if the person I'm diving with gets too cold at the bottom on the first dives, I'll see if we can just do the 15' platform for UNO... and since it's right by the entry, we might actually catch someone coming or going.)

Voodoo powers. Hmmph.

Spread any more rumors like that about me and I'll be pulling out the voodoo dolls and calling the zombies to arms.

I'm the one with voodoo powers... who else do you know that can blow bubbles out the ears on command?!?!? LOL I hope I get to dive with you all sometime (RJoe, Ecky, and Barracuda2)!! You sound like sooo much fun!

Sounds like you all had a great time! I can't wait until I get a chance to join you, I'm soooo jealous!

Reggae Joe:
Thank ya. Does this mean I shouldn't stop by Stinky's Country Well the next time I leave Gilboa? :)

Ever been to Stinky's on a Saturday night? My first time was a few weeks ago and we saw 3, count them--3 separate bachelorette parties in busses come through there on their bar hopping trips during the hour or so we were there. Evidently this is a regular occurrence because Stinky's has some rather interesting "party favors" they let the girls use.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks Trucker girl, RJ, and eckybay---Wed. just added another first in my many years of diving. Now that I think I know how to play the game, maybe next time I can be more than the hand-out-the-draw-a-card dealer. Trucker girl, thanks for putting up with me practicing deploying my smb. It got ugly the first time and stuck only above the water about 8 inches. The second time was better. If we do this again, I still need practice. RJ, you're "Big Up" in my book and I'll watch your back any time we're with Trucker girl and eckybay. Trucker girl, the way you hung in there on the night dive really impressed me. I don't usually get chilled, but toward the end of that dive it was getting to me; and I'm thinking, "did someone pour hot water into her suit before the dive or something?" You had to be freezing! Thanks again for the great day.

It was great to get to meet you guys as well, TG and Barracuda.

Oh, Trucker Girl, did Joe remember to give you back the weights he borrowed? I told him not to forget. :wink:

I was actaully surprised at how hopping Stinky's was when I went past on my way home. Who would have thunk it.

Erparamedic, you definitely missed a good time. Eckybay was happy that I was playing some Ben Harper on my acoustic during the first surface interval, even.

I'm morbidly curious (but not enough to actually do it) to check out Stinky's; places like that, especially with what Ber Rabbit said, are either boring as hell or jumping all night. God knows I've played more than a few gigs in places like that too, so I might even get a bit nostalgic in a vague sort of way.

Barracuda2...we'll make sure the ladies behave themselves the next time. :)

OH!! I'm sooooo jelous of the 4 of you!!! I sooooo wish that I lived closer. I really want to meet you all (Ecky, Joe, and Cuda)!! Oh, and I can't forget meeting Ber Rabbit either. I was contemplating a trip to Gilboa on the 24th... but I don't know if it will be do-able or not ($$ wise). We'd have to get a hotel room and board the dogs overnight, maybe 2 nights depending on what time we would get back. Do you ever come into IN to do any diving?

We will HAVE to get together, so I can put a face with the screen-name.... and so I can show you all MY voodoo powers! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom