Underwater Treasure hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, so the shore divers actually have a chance at this. I'm in, guess its time to round up a team.

Let's see what we will need for our team: a boat, a captain, a divemaster, a sailing team, a chef, state of the art gps, tracking system, and a team of navy seals.....all the latest equipment, devices, land support, provisions and supplies for the duration....does that about cover it? :D

They did a treasure dive back in the 80's (maybe even late 70's) where they made a grid of lines off the public beach and hit daubloons (not sure of that spelling) that were redeemable for prizes. It was strictly a beach dive and probably 100 folks showed up to dive. It was a lot of fun.

Mike

July 3rd! :( I'm going to be down June 9th. Hey it sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe you can do the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or National Treasure thing where each find (or treasure) has a clue to another one. Maybe people can post their clues here if they are down for one weekend or such so someone can pick up where they left off and we can make it a group activity. You can keep this going all summer.

I'll be down the week of June 9th diving with Gary for 2 days and ******** for one day. I'll also get in some shore dives that week as well. I'm willing to hide some of the clues or treasures and help compose some clues. I'll be staying at Ocean Reef if you want any help.

Great Idea!
AL

denisegg:
Let's see what we will need for our team: a boat, a captain, a divemaster, a sailing team, a chef, state of the art gps, tracking system, and a team of navy seals.....all the latest equipment, devices, land support, provisions and supplies for the duration....does that about cover it? :D

What? No Cabin Boy?

philmottrek99and02:
What? No Cabin Boy?

Oh lord dont get her going this thread will get out of control

tom wicker:
Oh lord dont get her going this thread will get out of control

Now what on earth would make you think that a Lady Pirate would hijack a thread about hidden treasure..:wink:

Guys, please...I am sorry.....

...............we have already discussed this, I cannot be the treasure...

Back
Top Bottom