Ugh, I had to rant somewhere.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheAlmightyHubbard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Alright, I got certified while I was home on leave in August. Unfortunately, my c-card didn't make it in time so I had my mother mail that to me here at my new unit (Fort Hood) along with my dive log (10 logged dives). Well, it was mailed out last monday and I still haven't seen it. This is the second time now this has happened. Last time it was returned to the sender which is fortunate. Who knows where this stuff is right now or if it will even make it here or back to my mother.:shocked2: Probably got put in someone else's mailbox. If so, hopefully they'll have the integrity to put it back in the mail.

I'm more upset about the dive log than having to pay $30 for a new card. Hopefully my instructor and her aid have the information on when I dove with them so I can get as close as possible to making another one.

No more USPS for me. UPS manages to find their way here just fine. The part I don't understand is I received 2 letters here around the beginning of this month, and the last 2 items sent to me didn't make it (1 returned to sender and the one I'm waiting on now). Extremely frustrating.

Sorry guys :wink:

Probably some busted down E-1 at the APO. If it's a civilian PO, well same thing, just different personnel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom