Two divers missing Whitsunday Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....You think that might have been it? I mean, we shouldn't discount this just because nobody has posted or reported it. You know about black ops and such...pretty quiet.

10yrs ago, when the french bombed the Rainbow Warrior and killed some of the crew - the french agents were quickly found because all the locals knew there were some strange french guys hanging around and quickly pointed them out

maybe its a plot... the tsunami, the thailand boat sinking and now this... Richy-Rich is a US plot to destroy the diving industry of the south pacific/asia??

You think that might have been it? I mean, we shouldn't discount this just because nobody has posted or reported it. You know about black ops and such...pretty quiet.
You know what they say: " I could tell you but then I would have to kill you".:rofl3:

10yrs ago, when the french bombed the Rainbow Warrior and killed some of the crew - the french agents were quickly found because all the locals knew there were some strange french guys hanging around and quickly pointed them out
Personally, I don't have anything against the French but really they have kind of been in the middle of a whole boatload of trouble since just about ever and ever.

I really don't want to pick a fight wit our Gallic allies but there are a heck of a lot of bodies buried all over Normandy of people from other countries who went there to give the French their freedom back, TWICE in the 20th Century. Until Carla Bruni's husband got into power, they didn't seem to be very grateful.

Then of course there's Indochina (you know, Vietnam). Now that all started because the French got wiped out by parachuting into the middle of a load of guys with white pajamas and AK 47s. Admitedly the US and ANZAC took a hell of a pummeling before we realised it was none of our business (at the time, of course, we thought it was, what with the Cold War and all that).

The Rainbow Warrior would have been like something out of an Inspector Clouseau movie unless people hadn't been killed which makes it a major and tragic cluster ****. What the hell did the French think they were doing? :shakehead:

and THATS how a MOF ensures the hijacking of a thread... hope y'all took notes :D
Sorry, point taken.Let's just get back to talking about how Ally and Dick destroyed the Al Qaeda Boomer. Has the Royal Australian Navy gone out to have a look at it yet?:wink:

I think the only evidence was the small oil slick...

But I think they are going to use that Howard Hughes ship, the Glomar Explorer, to try and raise it.

anyways..... worse case senario i suspect a dive operator is going to go out of business once Qld WorkCover finish with them which is very sad
With all due respect, that sucks.

heheeheh - i aways love how "with all due respect" is a pc way of a slap down.. in a nice way
:dramaqueen:
We currently have a sausage, dye, mirror, and strobe. I have asked him for awhile to get a jon line and he is going to do that now.
I hope you aren't talking about one of each for the two of you, counting on never getting separated? And one more shared item tho if you would like to be heard 200 meters or 2,000 meters away....

Dive Alert whistle: $40
AQUDA1.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom